- Young Voices For parents and carers awaiting our arrival back at school, we have now left the o2 and are on our way. Currently, our ETA is 23:20. For those parents/carers who have collected at the o2: thank you very much for your patience and cooperation in unpleasant conditions to ensure the safety of all children when leaving ...
- Young Voices After this evening’s performance, we will be putting all children onto the coach where it will be warmer and safer. We will then handover children to those parents who have notified us. Could we please ask parents to line up along the length of the coach in order to make this process as speedy and ...
- Young Voices 2019 update The very kind and helpful people at Young Voices have moved us into better seats. We are now downstairs behind the stage. Look for the banner!
- Young Voices 2019 Good afternoon! We have taken our seats in the o2. Look out for us upstairs and stage left!
- Snow We’ve done a little survey of surrounding roads, the school site and adjoining pathways. The roads in particular are relatively clear. We have made the decision to open today. However, we will not be closing registers until 10.30am and would like you to make your way in only if you feel it is safe to ...
- Careers Fair A big thank you to everyone who helped out with the fair. It was a great evening and a high turnout. See the photos here!
- Happy New Year! Welcome back everyone. As it’s a brand new year, we’ve de-cluttered the news section as it was beginning to look like a long list! Lots of exciting things coming up this term so keep an eye out for newsletters. The first big event of the year is taking place next Thursday (17th Jan) and will ...
- Jargon Buster In the recent Parent Forum, you asked for a Jargon Buster for Education. We provided one! Click on the parent forum and policies pages where you will find a file called ‘Pixies Hill Jargon Buster’!
Class Photos taken today
Rock UK Parents Meeting
Year 3 Class Assembly
KS2 SATs Week
Year 1 Class Assembly
Walk to School Week
KS1 SATs Week
Pupil Progress Meetings - All day
Reception Class Assembly