- More information on school reopening As you are aware, schools are planning to open for some children on 1st June 2020. In order to prepare yourselves and children for this, we have put together a parent pack of worksheets, videos and guidance, which will help with the transition back to school. All the documents are child friendly and designed to be ...
- School Reopening School is currently preparing to reopen to Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 from 1st June. Please read the letter in our ‘letters’ section of the school website. Please understand this process is a huge undertaking and covers many things which likely won’t cross most people’s minds such as flushing water systems and writing risk ...
- Closure The school is currently closed due to the Covid19 crisis. We will, however, remain open to Key Worker families whose children currently attend the school. Please note that throughout this time, we will continue to follow advice provided by the DfE, the Police and Public Health England. Please see here for further details. In the ...
- Clubs Page Now updated for Summer 2020
- Class Blogs Just a reminder to all that you can see a glimpse of the work the children have been doing in the Year Group Class Blogs. We’ll try to keep them up to date.
- Corona Virus Please note that we are following DfE advice regarding the Corona Virus. It is important to note that cases in the UK are very low. We are displaying appropriate posters around the school. Please see here to see the DfE advice www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-educational-settings-about-covid-19/guidance-to-educational-settings-about-covid-19
- Values Mark On Thursday, we will be joined by Sue Webb (Values Consultant) for an audit and conversations about Values based Education. All are welcome to talk to Sue to give their thoughts and opinions on all things Values based!
- Website Did you know that we are always making updates to the school website to keep it up to date! Do have a look around. We’ve recently added new policies, updated the E-safety page and the Governors will shortly refresh their page. We will also be uploading new front page photos soon!
- Values Display It’s that time of year when we change displays around the school. Here is a sneaky peak/clue/picture as to what the new Values display will be about and this year, we’re offering a prize!
- Calendar for 2019-20 Before we break up for summer, worth having a look at the calendar to see what is happening across the next academic year. This will go live shortly.
FOPHS Jazzy Jars - Non-uniform Day
FOPHS Summer Disco
Summer Term Assessment Week
Music on the Field
Sports Day KS1
Sports Day KS2
FOPHS Camp Out
Reserve Sports Day
Pupil Progress Meetings
FOPHS Bottle Tombola - Non-uniform