- Google CalendarThe website calendar for the 2022-23 academic year has now been updated. Want to know about transition days, class assemblies, performances, parent consultations, etc – look no further!
- Queen’s JubileeWe had such a wonderful day celebrating the Queen’s Jubilee. As you can see from the photos, the children really enjoyed their day making crowns, flags, eating together and playing games. It was great to see so many parents join us for the end of the day!
- Pixies Hill Goes Carbon NeutralWe have partnered with Ecologi to plant trees around the world this week to offset our carbon footprint over the last year. We are planning to be completely and independently carbon neutral by 2030 or earlier. Want to find out more or interested in offsetting your own household footprint? Visit https://ecologi.com for details. In the ...
- Climate Change in ActionNew energy certificate has arrived – really pleased to see a huge reduction in our Carbon Emissions down from 94 to 80 this year.
- School CouncilSchool council doing a spot of weeding today to make room for new plants. Well done everyone and we even had time to make some mint tea at the end!
- Well done Astronomy ClubIn our last Astronomy Club session for the year, In our last session, we used a program called Pixinsight to process an image of the M95 Galaxy we had taken using the Liverpool John Moore telescope. M95 is a spiral galaxy around 33 million light years away (so if you travelled at 186,000km per second, ...
- Lunchtime FunThe children built a wonderful igloo using their creative skills and some giant Jenna blocks.
- Pixies Hill Climate Change StatementIn November, our parent and child climate committee met to discuss options on how to make the school more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Click here to see our statement/commitment.
- Astronomy ClubAstronomy Club have been covering lots of topics. We recently did a session on the moon and the children took their first ever picture of the moon using the school telescope. Great first attempt!
- Values Day 2021The children had a wonderful day celebrating their Values and experiencing activities with links to themes. See the photos for highlights from the day.
Children Return to School
Meet the Teacher (3.30pm and 4pm Session)
Phonics Workshop for KS1 Parents
Photographer in for individual portrait photos
Curriculum Workshop via Zoom with Headteacher
Y6 Class Assembly
Full Governor Meeting
KS2 Reading Workshop (TBC)
Y5 Class Assembly